Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Nuts About You

I can't even tell you how excited I am about this card. This is my first official "Copic-colored" image as I have finally jumped head first into them thanks to a special friend of mine who so graciously donated some of her collection to help me get started on mine!  When I saw the colors I had to work with and these fun stamps I had in my collection from My Favorite Things... I knew I was doing a fall themed card. This is my first of hopefully three cards I am creating for their current Super Star Card Contest  There are sooooo many amazing entries and so much talent I can't help but be inspired to play along and throw my hat in the ring!  
Thanks for stopping by my blog! 
Have a fabulous day! 




MFT Supplies used: 
Cute Critters Clear Stamps (discontinued)

No comments:

Post a Comment