Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Merry & Bright

Super excited to share my second card I am throwing in the proverbial ring!!! My Favorite Things is hosting a card contest that you can check out here.  It is really bringing out some amazing and talented designers!  The deadline is tomorrow so I'm sure there will be even more cards shared over the next 24 hours and I can't wait to go through 
all the entries again myself!  
There are many different things that will be considered as they choose their TOP 10 favorite Superstar cards.  Since I am not super great yet at the Copic coloring I thought I would take a "fresh" approach with "clever uses" of their products! 
When I saw this Fringe die that MFT recently released I had all kinds of ideas running through my brain about what it could be used for. The other day as it was sitting on my table next to a set of Christmas stamps I immediately thought of a Christmas Tree!!! 
So here it is... My Mini FRINGE DIE Christmas tree. 
I didn't want to add too much to this because I felt the tree needed to shine so I added just a dusting of iridescent glitter against the white chevron die background along with a 
BOLD Christmas greeting. 
There's a lot of dimension and texture on this which adds a ton of interest!  Even if it doesn't make the cuts I am SO SUPER HAPPY with how it turned out and look forward to gifting it this Holiday Season.  Thanks so much for stopping by! 

 MFT Products used:

6 comments: