Friday, August 26, 2016

Paper Smooches Monthly Challenge

Hi there and Happy Friday!  I'm super excited to share this fun card with you today.  I know, I know!!!! Stop with the pre-mature Christmas cards already! But I can't help it. And I need to get a jump start on them so I have plenty to gift come December! HA!  

PLUS..... when you see WHY I was inspired to create this card you might forgive me that it's Christmas themed already! HA!  


So one of my favorite stamp companies called Paper Smooches has a monthly challenge blog and this month the theme was FRIENDSHIP.  Here's the link to the Paper Smooches Blog where you can see this challenge and all the other awesome entries.  
Here's my fun card using the Swanky Snowdudes set.
 FUN RIGHT???  I hope you can see the sparkly iridescent glitter on their bodies I added!  It just screams winter fun to me!  

 
 
Also.... before you go... I need to tell you something else that's pretty dang awesome happening over there in Paper Smooches land!  It's Pep Rally week as they are sharing their new releases! Lots of giveaways and excitement going on over there.... 

That's all for this post! Thanks for stopping by and have
 a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment