Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Operation Ribbon and Flowers Two

It's THAT time of year again friends!!! I'm getting the craft kits together for over 180 young girls to create at Camp Lo Mia in Pine, AZ next month! I am looking for donations of flowers and ribbon of all kinds and colors. This is a sample I created of what the girls will be making. The girls will have fun picking out ribbon and flowers from the items YOU donate! I am putting together a scrapbooking prize that is valued at over $75.00 retail.... If you make a donation you will have your name added to the drawing which will be held on July 18th!  Please email me at shannavineyard@gmail.com to get my mailing address. I need all donations by no later than July 16th. 
Thanks soooo much!
 
I'm really excited to be one of the Camp Craft Leaders this year
and be at camp with my girls!

1 comment: