Thursday, January 12, 2012

January Card Kit Peeks and Pop Dots


Finally getting the January card kits designed and peeks of them up!
Fun stuff this month!  Can't wait for you to play! 
I will be sending out PayPal requests in a bit. 
Thanks bunches!

***** EDITED TO ADD*****
I totally forgot to post about my pop-dots so I thought I would update this post with a photo.  Not a very good photo... but you get the gist.  I've had many of you email me and ask what pop dots I prefer when putting together my card kits.  I actually use these on MOST of my scrapbooking and papercrafting projects.  These are 1/8" thick and relatively inexpensive.  They are the Paper Studio brand made by Hobby Lobby and when they go on sale for 50% off..... I STOCK UP!  I use these on EVERYTHING to achieve dimension with my projects.  And I LOVE dimesion!!!


2 comments:

  1. I wanna be on the permanent list! :) If you have an opening, ever, please just send me the Paypal request. :D I can't get enough of your card kits and can't rave enough about them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shanna
    I am going to update my paypal account and hopefully be on your list again. I will let you know when is updated and I am hoping you would have some january´s kit left. Sylvia Urbina

    ReplyDelete