Friday, November 18, 2011

Spellbinders Design Team Call

Before the deadline comes and goes...... I wanted to share with you this exciting information.  I've had an amazing experience so far on the Spellbinders Design Team and would encourage anyone who is interested to apply for the 2012 Team!  CLICK HERE for all the info.  This is truly one of the most amazing companies to work with.  I am going to give it another shot.  My current term doesn't end until April but I've had so much fun that I just don't want it to end!  Good luck to all who apply!

One of my very favorite things about Spellbinders Die Templates is how fun it is to use them for shapes and creations other than what they were originally intended!  When I received this Flower Pots set I was so excited to play and quickly realized that if I simply turned it upside down then it looked just like a pilgrim hat!  How fun is this?  Here is my pilgrim hat card in the Spellbinders Gallery. 

Thanks for stopping by my blog.  I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends


1 comment:

  1. Neat idea to use the pot for a hat, great way to get more from your die!

    ReplyDelete