Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Card Kit Peeks....

..... are coming soon!  I promise!  Sometime today or tomorrow!  I am soooooo excited about the Halloween card in this bunch.... I can't even stand it!  LOL 

Speaking of Halloween..... here's a fun digital card I made this weekend for World Cardmaking Day!


I've also been thinking about Christmas and have created a few hybrid projects over the last week or so.  I love how easy they are!  Design, and cut out!  Can't beat that!  I created each of these projects in Studio through Heritage makers.  Click here to register for a FREE basic account.  It's awesome because ANYTHING I create can be transferred to any of my clients and they can easily personalize them, publish them, and make their own fun projects. 



Fun stuff huh?  I just love this time of year when we get to do holiday crafting and creating!
Have an amazing week!  ~Hugs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment