Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Trigger

I'm soooo excited I actually got a little time to play along with this week's Tuesday Trigger over at the Moxie Fab World blog.  You can read about the challenge details HERE.  But basically we were to use this inspiration piece that Cath posted to inspire a new card creation.  It's a ton of fun and the photos that are posted every Tuesday ALWAYS inspire me!  I just need one more day in my week! HA!  So here they are.... the inspo piece and the card I was inspired to create from it!  You can see from the colors and elements how inspired I was! Hee hee!


Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose Mabel "Love" Letters paper
Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday "Monday"
October Afternoon The Thrift Shop: Complete Set
October Afternoon Campfire: Toasted Marshmallows (red dots)
Melissa Frances Rub-ons
Hero Arts Self-Adhesive lace Trim
The Twinery Baker's twine
Spellbinders LF-004 Grand Rose Creations die Templates

One last thing!  I still have 3 August card kits left that I haven't been able to collect payment on if anyone would like one.  They are $13.50 including shipping.  Please email me at shannavineyard@comcast.net to request it.... first come first served. :) Here's one of my favorite cards in the kit I will let you have a peeky at!  Christmas is coming!  Hugs! Have a great week!



12 comments:

  1. I love your moxie fab trigger card. It totally captures the feel and elements of the trigger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fantastic! I love how you took so many elements of the trigger and made them your own, great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You top card is a PERFECT take on the Tuesday trigger! I don't know how you did it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a fabulous job with the trigger! This card is great!!
    Your snowman is cozy and cute, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the Tuesday Trigger, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a totally cute use of the Trigger! Aren't those colors the best?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is delightful for the trigger inspiration - just so spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome trigger card, love your banner and little bird, great papers..... and your snowman is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card you did for the trigger challenge...works perfectly! And that snowman card is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your trigger card is gorgeous and the other is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So perfect for the trigger! That little banner is too adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Shanna! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete