Monday, July 25, 2011

Okay..... I did it.


I don't know why I am so nervous about this.  I've been selling my handmade creations since the beginning of time.  HA!  But these fun mixed media canvases are just "different"   They are "ART" that would actually be displayed on someone's wall in their home.  That's a little intimidating even for this seasoned scrapbooker/crafter.  And yet very exciting.  I've had a couple of people ask about putting them for sale in my ETSY SHOP.  So ...... I DID.  Yikes!  LOL  I'm very excited about creating more.  Making them personal.  Like this one I made for Cassidy.  She's my soccer star.  The girl eats, breathes, and lives to play soccer.  It seemed only natural to create this for her.  She's ecstatic!  I listed the one I made previously as well for just a sampling of the possibilities. Which are endless really. :)  So...... if you'd like to order one.  Let me know.  Remember..... Christmas is just around the corner and coming much too quickly. 

Hugs!
Shanna

5 comments:

  1. WOW!! A whole new possibility! Well done, Shanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Good luck with your new venture and keep inspiring the rest of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on this new venture of yours! :)

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great work of art, so neat to know that it is going to be hanging in someone's home :)

    ReplyDelete