Monday, June 6, 2011

Wanna TRY my card kits out for SUPA-CHEAP???

So....... I was doing some organizing this weekend.  Found some extra card kits in my stash that I was never able to collect payments on.  I thought I would let ya'll know so you can have a chance to try them out at LESS THAN HALF the normal price.  

I have 2 extra February Kits and 3 extra March Kits that I am selling for $6.50 which includes the shipping.  Just shoot me an email at shannavineyard@comcast.net and let me know what you want so I can send you a PayPal request. 

I also have ONLY 1 MAY KIT left but I am selling that at normal price for $13.50 includes shipping.  First come, first served. 

THEY ARE SOLD!!!!!! SORRY!!!!!!  And thanks to those who are quick on the emails! ♥♥♥

Thanks and Hugs! ♥
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment